Sunday, January 2, 2011

Diem my with new Motorbikes



each striking beauty in the Miss World Vietnamese 2010 people, showing off her face and style from the bright, fresh young sexy new image in the series. My Diem also starred in the movie projector Tet, 'Angels 99' of Phuoc Sang Film.

Ms My show, her name was announced was named after actress idol Diem My, desiring her daughter will grow up beautiful and famous like that.

9X beautiful property very pretty face and delicate. This main face, helped her become a prominent candidate of Beauty awards Pictures, at the Miss World Vietnamese 2010 people.

Ms My students are as HCM City Foreign Trade University. Apart from the movie "Angels 99", also starred in the beautiful drama "The girls are single mothers."

Ms My charming film from a small sharp and frequently appeared in the role of the daughter of film actors, Le Tuan Anh, Diem Huong, Kim Khanh ...

Photo taken by stylist Ruby Vo Minh Tam makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment